Distance Learning Business Management
- Communication basics
- Leadership and motivation
- Relational context and organizations
- Technology in the workplace
- Context, stress, and managerial tools
- Innovation and change
- Power, politics, and diversity
- Ethical decisions
- Managerial ethics
- Unethical behaviour
- Organizational ethics
- Defining Risk
- Assessing the Risks
- Managing the Risks
- Controlling the Risks
Business Finance (Basics)
- Stand-alone risk
- Portfolio risk
- Future and present value of money
- Even and uneven cash flows
- Bonds and stocks
Cross-Cultural Business Communication
- Workplace culture
- Differences in communication
- Communicating across cultures
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Cross-cultural business situations
- Addressing cross-cultural issues
- Leading with a vision
- Making vision a reality
- Defining employee roles and priorities
- Employing motivational strategies
- Planning for change
- Motivating employees through change
- Coping through a change process
CASH PRICE: R5 995.00
TERMS: R6 499.00 (R2 274.65 Deposit + 10 x Monthly instalments of R422.44)
Registration is open! Start your Distance Learning course today.
HOW IT WORKS
16 years of age or older
Understanding of English Language
Study Manuals, Study Guides, Welcome Pack and Student Card are couriered to learners within 5 working days. Assessments/Assignments are completed and returned to IT Academy. Certificates are couriered to learners on course completion.
COURSE FEE INCLUDES
Study Guides and Study Manuals
ASSESSMENTS / ASSIGNMENTS
IT Academy Course Mastery Certificate
Completed assignment are returned to IT Academy for marking by our qualified Assessors who are subject matter experts with extensive industry knowledge.
On successful course completion learners will receive IT Academy Course Mastery Certification via pdf and registered mail.
IT Academy’s Technical Support team are qualified subject matter experts who can be contacted via telephone or e-mail.
CompTIA - 512759
WHY ENROL WITH IT ACADEMY
Microsoft Imagine Academy - 1204038185
MICT Seta - ACC2011/01/684
ICDL - 150307
ITA – 79
IT Academy was established in 2008, with over 5 500 registered learners in the past 5 years. We offer exceptionally high quality courseware coupled with mentoring/support throughout the learner’s course duration.
HOW TO ENROL
To register for this course please click here.
IT SA Computer Services & Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
First National Bank
Branch code: 250655
(Please e-mail proof of payment to email@example.com using your surname & course title as a payment reference).